sexta-feira, 17 de março de 2017
YOUR DESIGN WILL REQUIRE SUBMISSION PHASES
You must serve someone. Submission is the most misunderstood atitute of the whole Bible.
25 Powerful Truths About Submission
1. Submission is the willingness to accept the leadership of those who are responsible for protecting us.
2. You must submit to the Word of God and the hierarchy it teaches. The Holy Scriptures say: And from your youth you know the sacred letters that can make you wise to salvation by the faith that is in Christ Jesus. That the man of God may be perfect and thoroughly instructed in every good work (2 Timothy 3:15, 17). If ye will, and ye shall hear, ye shall eat the good of this land (Isaiah 1:19).
3. Submission is a choice. Rather, it gives greater grace. Therefore, it says: God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you (James 4:10).
4. Submission reveals humility. Some people understand that leadership means strength, and submission, weakness. However, true submission is the evidence of flexibility, trust, and humility. It's the quality of the champions. Submission is proof of humility. Humility is the way to promotion. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time (1 Peter 5: 6).
5. Submission is your gift of cooperation with those who lead you. Every great leader began with a great follower. They have honored the authority established by God. Obey your pastors and submit yourselves to them; Because they watch over your soul, as those who will give account of them; That they may do it with joy and not moaning, because it would not be helpful to you (Hebrews 13:17). It was not their weakness that made them easy to govern. On the contrary, it was their deep understanding of the laws of promotion. Have you seen a diligent man in his work? He shall stand before kings; Shall not be set before the lowly ones (Proverbs 22:29).
6. Jesus himself knew the reward of submission. He prayed thus in the garden of Gethsemane, before Calvary: My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; Yet not as I will, but as thou wilt (Matthew 26: 39b).
7. Submission always results in inner joy. Looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of the faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the affront, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12: 2).
8. Elisha obeyed and submitted to his mentor, Elijah, so he received a double portion of his anointing as a reward.
9. Those who refuse to submit to the hierarchy experience phases of tragedy. But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it (Isaiah 1:20).
10. Submission to the Spirit of God produces prosperity. For he gave himself to seek God in the days of Zechariah, a wise man in the visions of God; And in the days when he sought the LORD, God made him prosper (2 Chronicles 26: 5).
11. The submission to the instruction of a true man or a true woman of God is always followed by prosperity. Believe in the LORD your God, and be assured; Believe in his prophets and prosper (2 Chronicles 20: 20c).
12. The Word of God commands that we submit to wise and qualified spiritual leadership. Remember your pastors, who spoke to you the word of God, the faith of which you imitate, mindful of your manner of living (Hebrews 13: 7).
13. Children must submit to their parents. The apostle Paul emphasized this. Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor thy father and thy mother, which is the first commandment with promise, that it may be well with thee, and thou shalt live a long time upon the earth (Ephesians 6: 1-3). There is a promise of longevity. Children, obey your parents in everything, for this is pleasing to the Lord (Colossians 3:20).
14. Submission to parental authority guarantees blessings for a lifetime. Honor thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee (Exodus 20:12).
15. Parents should submit to the standard of the Word of God in the creation of their children. This is the instruction of the Lord: And parents, provoke not anger to your children, but bring them up in the doctrine and admonition of the Lord (Ephesians 6: 4).
16. Wives are instructed to submit to the spiritual authority of their husbands. You, women, subject yourselves to your husband, as to the Lord; Because the husband is the head of the woman, just as Christ is the head of the church, being himself the savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so also let women be subject to their husbands in everything (Ephesians 5: 22-24).
17. Employees are instructed to be submissive to their bosses. You servants, obey your lord according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, like Christ, not serving in sight, to please men, but as servants of Christ, doing with heart the will of God; Serving willingly as the Lord and not as men (Ephesians 6: 7). What you do for others God will do for you. Knowing that each one will receive from the Lord all the good that he does, be a servant, be free (Ephesians 6: 8).
18. The Word of God commands us to be submissive to one another. Submitting yourselves to one another in the fear of God (Ephesians 5:21). Therefore, he who humbles himself like this child, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18: 4).
19. Humble submission ensures unusual provision. The reward of humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honor, and life (Proverbs 22: 4).
20. The Holy Scriptures record those who have been rewarded for submission. Ruth was submissive to Naomi and said to her, "Do not urge me to leave you and turn away from you; For wherever you go, I will go, and wherever you may lie at night, I will stay there; Your people are my people, your God is my God. Wherever you die, I will die and there I will be buried; May the Lord do so to me, and so to me, if anything other than death should separate me from you (Ruth 1:16, 17). This was the link between Ruth and Boaz, their provider and husband.
21. His submission to authority is always reproduced in those who serve him. David honored Saul king of Israel. Likewise, David's men proved to be incredibly loyal and persevering in following him. What you are will bring change around you. When you submit to those above you, it motivates those beneath you to submit also, for you become an example to them.
22. The submission of parents to authority directly affects the behavior of their children. A brief note to parents: When your child sees a radar photograph their car, this becomes an example of their rebellion to the law. It will be almost impossible to teach your children to submit to government and authority if you obviously do not respect the law and those about your life.
23. Joshua was loyal and submissive to Moses, and the Israelites observed it. They were affected after the death of Moses, and they spake unto Joshua, saying, Whatsoever thou hast commanded us, we will do, and whithersoever thou sendest us, we will go. As we have heard Moses in all things, so will we hear thee; Only that the LORD your God be with you, as it was with Moses Qoshua 1: 16,17).
24. Employers are instructed to submit to the authority and standards of God. And you, sirs, do the same to them, leaving the threats, knowing also that their Lord and yours is in heaven and that there is no respect of persons with Him (Ephesians 6: 9). 25. Those who lead you are also under the authority of God. Husbands have to treat their wives as Christ treated the Church. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it.
So husbands should love their own wife as their own body. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no man hated his own flesh; But nourishes and sustains it, as the Lord also does to the church (Ephesians 5: 25,28,29).
Remember: your design will require phases of submission.
Dr. Mike Murdock - Book The Assignment
1-Honra é a semente da longevidade Ex. 20:12. Honra teu pai e tua mãe, para que se prolonguem os teus dias na terra que o SENHOR, teu Deus...
As lágrimas falam. Aquilo pelo qual você chora é uma dica de algo para o que você foi criado e ordenado por Deus para curar. Compaixã...
“O que o demônio faz para afastar-nos do caminho de Jesus? A tentação começa de forma sutil, mas cresce: sempre cresce. Esta cresce...
PESSOAS SERÃO DESIGNADAS PELO INFERNO PARA DISTRAÍ-LO, DESENCORAJÁ-LO, ATRASAR O SEU DESÍGNIO E DESVIÁ-LO DELEVocê não caminhará desimpedido. Recentemente, estava no escritório de um pastor. Muitos ministros discutiam o mais novo projeto dele. &...